OAES SHARED BELIEFS ABOUT LEARNING
1. All students can learn and succeed.
2. All students and staff should aim for the highest standards of performance.
3. The best education reflects the most current research on cognition and student development.
4. The best learning happens in a safe, responsible, and respectful environment.
5. School staff, parents, and the community members are all vital partners in the work of educating our students.
6. Students construct knowledge through inquiry-based learning and reflection.
7. Success cultivates self-esteem, attitude and motivation.